Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LED lights out in bedroom slide out above headboard

My LED lights stopped working above the bed any idea on where they get power from or any others had this problem yet.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your bed is in a slide-out, there may be wiring under the bed near the wall coming loose when the slide goes in and out.
    https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...-bed-slide-out
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay thanks I see the wires for the slide motors but nothing for the lights is it possible these wires are underneath the bed storage area. I tried moving slide in and out several times with light switch’s on but could not get any lights to flicker or come on.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campercole View Post
    Okay thanks I see the wires for the slide motors but nothing for the lights is it possible these wires are underneath the bed storage area. I tried moving slide in and out several times with light switch’s on but could not get any lights to flicker or come on.
    I think the wires are on the floor below the bed platform. I haven't had to work on mine so not sure how the wires run in the slide to the lights.
    My wires run up into the bedroom floor from the passthru right next to my schwintek controller.
    This pict from DMWestoby's Solitude shows the DC wires and Schwintek cables.
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the picture I’ll check it out.