User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont get leveling system

We have a reflection 303rls 2016 We are new at this as of this summer and are having trouble understanding the leveling system I get it to work by luck mostly. it keeps saying error left front, but I don,t know how to fix that. I,d like to start all over and get very easy directions on it. It's a great asset to have though!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The LCI manual will tell you what to do. Also, download the latest manual or the LCI app. You have to be pretty close to level to start. Your error is probably “out of stroke”, meaning it’s gone to max extension. Manually retract all jacks, then extend them about 6 inches or, and then retract them all again. That should clear the error msg. You may need to put blocks under the jacks, especially if your not pretty level to start with. Some jacks may require more blocks. The object is to avoid max extension of any jack. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Don and Anita
    Oklahoma
    2015 RAM 2500 Cummins Diesel Laramie Edition
    2017 Reflection 337
    Anderson Ultimate Hitch/B&W Companion...depending on weight

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by galavanting grandma View Post
    We have a reflection 303rls 2016 We are new at this as of this summer and are having trouble understanding the leveling system I get it to work by luck mostly. it keeps saying error left front, but I don,t know how to fix that. I,d like to start all over and get very easy directions on it. It's a great asset to have though!
    In addition to @lawdes advice, after following it there is a level reset procedure that you may have to undertake.

Using a spirit level on the floor of your trailer, manually level it with the jacks front-to-back and side-to-side. When you've got it pretty much perfect, perform the level reset procedure outlined in the manual. (On our system we turn it off, then push up 10 ten times and down 10 times and then confirm that we want to reset the level "memory", yours may be different.)
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The LF error is likely due to low voltage. A system reset will be necessary. Lawdes was correct in identifying the correct reset procedure. All of the jacks need to be extended at least 6 inches. Then auto retract all of the jacks. The system will automatically clear the error.

You have probably figured this out by now.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No thanks. I’ll stick with the electric front landing gears and rear stabilizers. Way, way too many reports just like this or leaking jacks or busted hydraulic lines.
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Sold: 2015 27RL
    2016 Ram 3500 Crewcab Cummins SRW

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @galavanting grandma, Any number of a small errors on either side can cause an problem. I default back to my first bit of advice for anything mechanical being first thing is read the manual (with youtube videos) and look at every part of your system. Having done this while sitting by a fire or watching TV is much easier to absorb than trying to read it during a rainstorm as darkness is approaching. Last night I started thru the trailer manual again. I learn something every time. If you don't have your manuals, down load them and save them. Mine goes as a file on the computer and gets printed for a 3 ring binder.
    When we brought ours home, I thought it was going to be a show for ours to level in our driveway, but it leveled like a champ.
    Jerry & Kelly Powell
    Zebulon, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R :target: