User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRunners View Post
    Our 2017 Reflection 367BHS came with one and we do use it. I’m surprised to hear some of the full profile models don’t have one.
    Can I ask what additional equipment you needed to connect to the port and what is your cooking equipment? I heard of low pressure and then high pressure, and this regulator and that regulator. All I want to do is connect my run-of-the-mill propane grill without having to lug out the 30# from the bay I'm not using to cook a burger or two.

Rig: 2017 Reflection 367BHS
    Tow vehicle: 2020 F350 CC 6.7l Platinum SRW LB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary325 View Post
    Can I ask what additional equipment you needed to connect to the port and what is your cooking equipment? I heard of low pressure and then high pressure, and this regulator and that regulator. All I want to do is connect my run-of-the-mill propane grill without having to lug out the 30# from the bay I'm not using to cook a burger or two.
    Short answer. You need a hose with a male quick connect to plug into the female quick connect at the trailer. The other end of the hose will probably need a threaded connection, but you will have to look at your grill to determine the size. To get your grill to work properly, you will need to take off any regulator that is attached to the grill. They are usually removable. Look on YouTube for examples of your specific grill.

Should be able to find all the parts and connectors on Amazon.

Longer answer. If you don’t remove the regulator from the grill, it will still work; but will not get as hot due to reduced gas flow from the second regulator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mike, Linda, and Shady (terrier mix rescue)

Reflection 150 230 RL with free standing dinette (swapped location of the dinette and the recliners)
    2020 GMC 3500 Denali
    B&W Companion Hitch and Turning Point Pin Box locked out

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out propanegear.com.

They have all of the solutions and answers to your questions. I have bought hoses, fittings, and adapters from them. All of which is high quality. At first I thought they were “pricey”, after a little research and trying to purchase everything needed, I found their prices to actually be reasonable. Either way, it’s still pricey.
    2018 Momentum 376TH
    2016 RAM 3500 Dually

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I solved the problem by connecting my curb-side propane tank to a 6' propane hose with integrated low-pressure regulator and inline shutoff valve. The grill end has a quick-connect to my Camco Olympian 6500 Gas Grill. The hose runs through the open bottom of the propane tank compartment directly to my table top grill effortlessly. I could add a wye connector but it works well as it is and is a wonderful setup! Here's the link to both:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 2018 Reflection 307MKS has one for the outside kitchen. It's rather a pain to get to, it's under the outside kitchen, so you have to crawl under the trailer. But, it's there.
    2018 Reflection 307MKS
    2017 F-250 King Ranch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12