Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Leak.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leak.

Filled my freshwater tank for the first time in my Reflection 285 BHTS. I moved the camper down the driveway and some sloshing caused some water to come out of the overflow tube. Now I have a small drip leak on the right side of the frame. I can't feel any water pooling inside the four seasons undercarriage cover but I have no idea where the slow leak could be coming from. Is it just overflow related or should I be more concerned?

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI and welcome to the forum, unfortunate you found us with having a problem.
    I 'd remove a screw off the coroplast and stick a hand in there to see if it's wet. I'm not familiar with the construction of the travel trailer but if you can look behind the water fill area you could check for water there too. If wet you need to find out why. Another thought is, Did the overflow tube stop short of the coroplast leaving water behind??
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/