Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool 310GK Pick-up on 9/17/19

Hi gang,

We are new owners of a 2020 310GK and are very excited to pick the new rig up on Tuesday (9/17). We are upgrading from a Rockwood almost 30 foot 5th wheel and I believe we are going to enjoy the extra room tremulously. Upgrading the pin box to a Reese Elite Airborne Sidewinder to allow me to tow with my RAM 2500 diesel 6.5 foot bed with the B&W fixed hitch. The Rockwood had a Turning Point pin box and other than having to back straight in at hook-up, I found the turning radii and maneuverability to be very flexibly.

Hopefully, we can make it to the Southern California Owner's Rally next month. Also, very excited to join the GD family of owner's.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Rocky View Post
    Hi gang,

We are new owners of a 2020 310GK and are very excited to pick the new rig up on Tuesday (9/17). We are upgrading from a Rockwood almost 30 foot 5th wheel and I believe we are going to enjoy the extra room tremulously. Upgrading the pin box to a Reese Elite Airborne Sidewinder to allow me to tow with my RAM 2500 diesel 6.5 foot bed with the B&W fixed hitch. The Rockwood had a Turning Point pin box and other than having to back straight in at hook-up, I found the turning radii and maneuverability to be very flexibly.

Hopefully, we can make it to the Southern California Owner's Rally next month. Also, very excited to join the GD family of owner's.
    how do you like the sidewinder? i just bought a used one today. It has the airbag and shock in it. I'm getting rid of my autoslider and go with a fixed hitch.