User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We did it...

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on the buy. We are full time in a 375 res, could not be happier with the purchase. Our entire warranty issues was one pull down shade and that horrible mattress they put in, but we got 300 toward a new mattress by showing it was sagging. Now a year later, only other issue was replacing a few 12 volt lights. The Solitude is one solid unit. Happy travels

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my humble experience with Grand Designs opinion,
    that very expensive to purchase new rig,
    that is now 3 years old and was used so little that it still has the new rig smell
    is up for sale for a very good reason.
    This is a big complex item that you will live with for a very long time.
    No one on earth will know that big complex rig as well as you will in the next few years..
    To have as an absolute must that you find any faults or issues with it in a one day walk through
    or pre delivery inspection I just don't think is realistic expectation,
    though you'd sure have a better chance of it if a pro was doing the inspection..

Lastly,
    I bought my first rig from Camping World of Lakewood New Jersey..
    I never ( before the sale and delivery ) Googled "Reviews of Camping World of Lakewood New Jersey"..
    Would you please now Google "Reviews of Camping World of Lakewood New Jersey" ??

I don't mean to be cynical..
    We are all a product of everything we've lived and experienced in life..

I only hope this helps..

Teddy

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Teddy I appreciate the comments - The reason is divorce and she got the rig. She doesn't care how much he lost she just wants the cash . I had my NRVIA inspection and it came out clean with a few minor cosmetic issues that are easy DIY fixes; however, camping world agreed to fix them. I know all about Camping World thanks to this forum so listened to nothing they said and used outside experts for our inspection. We also purchased an extended warranty that covers the big items, like slide outs, etc.. I have heard that these warranties can be a nightmare to collect on but with 5 slide-outs, on is bound to break at some point. That right there will pay for the warranty cost... If I can get them to pay for it when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Onebadhawk View Post
    In my humble experience with Grand Designs opinion,
    that very expensive to purchase new rig,
    that is now 3 years old and was used so little that it still has the new rig smell
    is up for sale for a very good reason.
    This is a big complex item that you will live with for a very long time.
    No one on earth will know that big complex rig as well as you will in the next few years..
    To have as an absolute must that you find any faults or issues with it in a one day walk through
    or pre delivery inspection I just don't think is realistic expectation,
    though you'd sure have a better chance of it if a pro was doing the inspection..

Lastly,
    I bought my first rig from Camping World of Lakewood New Jersey..
    I never ( before the sale and delivery ) Googled "Reviews of Camping World of Lakewood New Jersey"..
    Would you please now Google "Reviews of Camping World of Lakewood New Jersey" ??

I don't mean to be cynical..
    We are all a product of everything we've lived and experienced in life..

I only hope this helps..

Teddy

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. We also have a 2016 379FL. I sent you a private message...

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNot View Post
    Hi Teddy I appreciate the comments - The reason is divorce and she got the rig. She doesn't care how much he lost she just wants the cash . I had my NRVIA inspection and it came out clean with a few minor cosmetic issues that are easy DIY fixes; however, camping world agreed to fix them. I know all about Camping World thanks to this forum so listened to nothing they said and used outside experts for our inspection. We also purchased an extended warranty that covers the big items, like slide outs, etc.. I have heard that these warranties can be a nightmare to collect on but with 5 slide-outs, on is bound to break at some point. That right there will pay for the warranty cost... If I can get them to pay for it when it happens.
    That's wonderful to hear..
    It sounds like you hit one of those "in the right place at the right time" deals, lol
    Good for you,,
    I wish you all the best of luck..
    This forum certainly seems to be a great place to learn and gather information..
    Wonderful times and safe travels to ya..

Teddy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123