User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally time to introduce myself

Hi everyone,

Guess it is finally time for me to introduce myself. I'm Jeff Bowen, AKA JBo (a nickname I picked up while serving in the Army). Love riding/traveling on my bike, amongst other things. I have done a little bit of camping over the years (my dad's motor coach w/vehicle in tow, a small TT in Europe, tent camping) and enjoyed this. So the level I am now looking to do will be a new experience. Eventually looking to go full time in the next few years when I retire.

I have been researching on this forum for a number of months now. So first and foremost, I need to thank all who have posted their knowledge on this site. You have truly been instrumental in getting my plans back on track and providing a lot of valuable information for what I need to do in the months to come. Second, the answer is YES, I am officially a member of that special "group" of TV owners. LOL. Let a salesman (including one from an RV dealer) influence me into taking something off the lot rather than working with me to get what I actually needed. This was before I found this forum. Took a hit financially which almost derailed everything. But I have recovered and am back on track now.

I went to the Hershey, PA RV show yesterday, armed with a lot of the info I got from this forum, with the purpose of making a deal. The deal that was made was something I could not pass up. I have on order a 2020 Momentum 351M with almost everything on the build sheet including burgundy paint scheme. No delivery date at the moment. The sales rep explained that GD waits to get a certain number of a particular model on order before setting up the manufacturing line to build them. Should know in a couple of weeks what that will be. Next month or so I will be getting my TV ready - hitch, etc.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GD 351M Sold.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	22645

Jeff Bowen (AKA JBo)
    US Army (SSG, Retired 1993)
    2018 Ford F350 (Gas, Short Bed, SRW) - Traded in
    2019 GMC 3500 Denali HD (Diesel, Long Bed, DRW, 4x4)
    2020 Momentum 351M (All but a couple options, Reese Gooseneck Air Ride Box, Furrion Camera System)
    2014 H-D Street Glide Special (customized)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, the toy hauler has the room to take the two wheeler with you, best if luck!
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the truck. You should build many happy memories.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually