User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    patman58

Cable and Pass Through TV

I have recent;y purchased the 2014 Solitude 379FL and love it. I have never hooked up to a cable source but, I will be in the next couple weeks. I just installed a TV in the pass through and noticed two Coax cable hook-ups. Is there a reason for the two? Also in the wet bay I have 4 hook ups can anyone explain what the four are for? (Bedroom, Living Room, Pass Through and Cable). I would appreciate any help I can get.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patman58 View Post
    I have recent;y purchased the 2014 Solitude 379FL and love it. I have never hooked up to a cable source but, I will be in the next couple weeks. I just installed a TV in the pass through and noticed two Coax cable hook-ups. Is there a reason for the two? Also in the wet bay I have 4 hook ups can anyone explain what the four are for? (Bedroom, Living Room, Pass Through and Cable). I would appreciate any help I can get.
    In the storage compartment one is for cable and roof antenna and the other one is if you hook up to your satellite. Just like if you have a tv hookup in the bedroom. In the wet bay area, cable is if you hook up to campground cable. The other 3 are for if you hook up to your satellite. When you are using your satellite dish you have to run separate wires to each tv to get different channels at one time. On my Winegard automatic portable carryout satellite Dome I can hook up 2 tv's. When you hook up to campground cable you will probably have to change the settings on your tv to cable and then it will scan for channels. Also remember when you hook up to cable shut off the red light button on the cable hookup wall panel in the bedroom. The red button is for when you are using the roof antenna.That's were my red light is on my Reflection 303. We camped this year using antenna, cable , and our satellite dish.

patman58
    Wow thank you for the response. This makes better sense to me now. The double coax in the pass through I can just figure out which one by hooking up the cable from the resort vs antenna.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you like you 379FL? I am think real serious about trading my Montana

Ditkitty
    LC we love ours. Can't get over hoe much space there is ( we can both actually be in the kitchen at the same time!).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks
    I like having the table on curb side. Our 3750 has dinette on driver side so we look at neighbors patio rather than ours

patman58
    LC we've had ours since March and made several trips already, leaving for Nashville on Tuesday. Never thought I'd go with the FL but we love it. Having the king bed is awesome. Only con is having the dining on the passenger side the awning does not come out far enough to cover a picnic table in the rain. Other than that wife an I love it.