Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New to it all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to it all

Good Day Everyone,
    We are new owners of a Solitude and loving the upgrade from a small pull behind. I will say we have had our issues with the unit. But the bugs are working out. Right now we have a black water cable that takes two people to pull it out using a rope tied to the T handle.. If anyone has a fix for this it would be greatly appreciated. Other than that we have some molding coming off and lots of broken screws to fix. Being an aircraft mechanic I think I can get that done. Enjoy your day.
    Rosie!!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funeguy View Post
    Good Day Everyone,
    We are new owners of a Solitude and loving the upgrade from a small pull behind. I will say we have had our issues with the unit. But the bugs are working out. Right now we have a black water cable that takes two people to pull it out using a rope tied to the T handle.. If anyone has a fix for this it would be greatly appreciated. Other than that we have some molding coming off and lots of broken screws to fix. Being an aircraft mechanic I think I can get that done. Enjoy your day.
    Rosie!!
    Welcome to the forum. If the unit is still under warranty have the dealer fix the black water cable. If not try spraying some fluid film or other type of lubricant each time you use it. Sometimes they rust and makes them hard to pull. Might also not have been routed properly hence the suggestion about the dealer.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada