Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

satellite or dish tv for a reflection 297rsts with 3 tvs

I want to know if anyone has set up tv service for a reflection that has two tvs in the interior and the standard outside tv? I wonder if the tv service only covers the living room tv and would service only the bedroom tv we had installed. I have no idea how the rig is wired and when you would get service if all three tvs would receive the service or not. Has anyone else done this? Thanks for any feedback.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed an RF Modulator which plugs into you receiver using the Red White and Yellow leads. Connect the coax cable to the pre-wired Cable connection behind your TV in the living room and it will send SD signal to all of the other cable plugs in the RV. Two issues: 1. you can only watch what is on the main tv and 2. it will only be SD not HD. You can buy them at Walmart in the electronics department for about $20.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jabhoyt View Post
    I want to know if anyone has set up tv service for a reflection that has two tvs in the interior and the standard outside tv? I wonder if the tv service only covers the living room tv and would service only the bedroom tv we had installed. I have no idea how the rig is wired and when you would get service if all three tvs would receive the service or not. Has anyone else done this? Thanks for any feedback.
    We found out with Dish , we had to direct line from antenna to sat box to program each box inside , had to have sat box for each TV , after that was done, there are 2 separate connections on Tailgator sat. One went to bedroom connection, one to sat connection, it worked fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bry1956 View Post
    We found out with Dish , we had to direct line from antenna to sat box to program each box inside , had to have sat box for each TV , after that was done, there are 2 separate connections on Tailgator sat. One went to bedroom connection, one to sat connection, it worked fine

We used Tailgater Pro portable by King

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jabhoyt View Post
    I have my outside TV following my Living Room TV ... in HD. And, I didn't change up any of the RV wiring...it's all stock. You could get one each of these...

https://www.showmecables.com/by-cate...gle-gang-white
    https://www.showmecables.com/python-...th-audio-12-ft

Remove one (or both) of the drawers underneath your outdoor TV. This provides access to the space behind the L Room TV and fireplace. Make a cutout for the component wall plate adjacent and to the right of the power outlet for the outside TV. Now fish the component cable from the upper cabinet over the LRoom TV (with the power outlet) down through the void and out thru the hole you just cut outside. Connect the cable to the back of the component plate and mount in place (might want to paint it black, first).

When it's all said and done, in my Reflection 297RSTS, the upper cabinet houses a Playstation 3 (permanently) and a DirecTv receiver. From the DTV receiver, HDMI to the LRoom TV, Component out for the outside TV. You'll need a 2nd short (3 feet) component cable to run from the new outside plate to the component "in" on the outside TV. Both units are now HD...works great! (we picked up a small TV for the bedroom but don't really use it).