User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biggest Grand Design Dealers

Anyone know who might be the biggest GD dealership in the midwest states? My local GD dealer here in Michigan is lucky to have 2 or 3 models to look at. General RV says they are the biggest but some how I don't believe them. They tell me they can get them but don't have much to look at. I am uncertain how reprable they are also. I am not getting very good vibes from them. I would like to find an honest dealer, that stands behind what they sell. I believe General RV is not that place. I am looking for a Momentum 320g.
    2020 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummings Diesel
    2020 Momentum 320g
    Magnum 3000 Watt Inverter/Charger, RC-50 Remote, 1200 Watts Solar, Morningstar TriStar 60 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller With Remote Digital Meter

Left The Driveway Duck Hunt Dobber's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are somewhere in central Michigan and don't mind a bit of a drive, check out Brewbakers RV in Onaway, MI. I don't know if they have any Momentums in stock, but honest and straightforward to deal with, much better than General RV. Also can do a order for you.
    Jason & Patti (plus 3 active sons)
    2020 Refection 311BHS 5th Wheel (7/2020 build date)
    2020 GMC Sierra 3500 HD SRW w/ Duramax Crew Cab Std. Box (6/2020 build date)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iowa might be further out than you want, but meets your criteria for midwest states (and has inventory).

https://www.glrv.com/rv-sales/?filte...mentum-g-class
    2019 F350 6.7L PS SRW CCSB Platinum
    2021 28BH with theater seating and 2nd AC
    2019 Imagine 2400BH w/solar (sold)
    https://rolling.howardweb.info/

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only mainly stock the 320G, 350G and 376THS for toy haulers. The rest are generally factory orders.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are at the end of selling season and dealers are trying to reduce their floor stock. Probably to worst time of the year to try to find a dealer with lots to look at.
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Sold: 2015 27RL
    2016 Ram 3500 Crewcab Cummins SRW