Ok, we got thrown into the rv life quickly. There was a huge fire behind our house in Northern California and we packed our rv and moved out in a day. So here we are safe from the fire and having a crash course in learning all things rv. We have a 2015 grand design momentum 385th. So my question is, we are now down by San Francisco.. it’s hot during the day and cold at night. I have the deck down and rails up for the kids and dog. We have the sliding screen doors with a heavy plastic that Velcro’s around them. However the plastic doesn’t go all the way to the bottom. There’s about 5 inches at the bottom that isn’t closed... I think whoever got the plastic got the wrong ones being there’s Velcro at the bottom of the plastic that’s attached to nothing. I have a curtain I hang in front of the screen doors at night being my daughter and I sleep in the back garage part. It is pretty cold every morning when we wake up, I’m wondering is there a heavy duty plastic that fits the length of the screen doors and actually keeps the cold out? Does anyone have experience with this? Or is the end result I have to shut my deck/ramp door every night...
thanks for any and all help!!!