User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have Tireminder A1A system and it has been working fine. My only issue has been the cheap plastic covers on the sensors. I do not think I am cranking them tight but they have pretty much all cracked. As a TPMS though it is has done its job and been reliable for me so far.
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali Diesel DRW (Crew Cab | 8 Ft bed | OEM Puck System | Curt Gooseneck Ball for OEM Puck | Timbrens on rear axle)
    2019 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3740BH-R Fifth Wheel (Onan 5500W LP Generator | MORryde CRE3000 and HD Shackles/Wet Bolts | 3x MORryde Cross Members | 8k Axles and Disc Brakes | Sailun S637 ST | Reese GooseBox 20k 2nd Gen | Splendide Stackable Washer and Dryer)
    Full Suite of Victron Energy Products (2x 5k 24v Quattro Inverter/Charger | 2x 25.6/200 LFP Smart LiFePO4 Batteries | 2880w of Solar Panels across 4x MPPTs | Cerbo GX)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here’s a post from another thread explaining how I installed my TPMS Rhino repeater.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...l=1#post213857

This is the perfect location as it’s in line-of-sight of all the sensors. Never get a sensor disconnect error.
    2016 Grand Design Reflection 313RLTS
    2020 Riverstone 39FK
    2016 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7L Powerstroke Lariat 2WD DRW

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jim1521 View Post
    Here’s a post from another thread explaining how I installed my TPMS Rhino repeater.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...l=1#post213857

This is the perfect location as it’s in line-of-sight of all the sensors. Never get a sensor disconnect error.
    That answers a couple of questions I had be wondering about. Great idea I'll have to use. Thanks!
    Kim & Deborah - Austin, TX
    2017 Ford F250 King Ranch 4WD (6.7L Power Stroke Diesel)
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS TT

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Consider Eez. We've had it on the tires full-time camping for the past year and it saved our butts big time through Wyoming. Displays psi and temp.

https://eezrvproducts.com/

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I concur... After looking at the various TPMS units I settled on the EEZ-Tire. I have 10 tires programmed with the truck tires and trailer tires having different pressure windows. We have a 42 foot 5th wheel so I have a "repeater" mounted in the front boot. I have never had a dropout sine installing the repeater. The display unit will last hours between charges or can be charging while driving. Overall cost was reasonable. I pull the batteries when sitting more than a few weeks to save a few bucks. My 2 cents...

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our TST system came with a repeater. I tried the system without the repeater and it worked flawlessly, but I went ahead and installed it anyway.
    Last edited by BB&LAB; 09-29-2019 at 09:34 PM.
    Regards, Bruce, Lin An, Kenji & Suki (Our two Akitas)
    2019 Solitude 310GK-R
    2015 Ram 3500 Big Horn CC, TD, Aisin Tranny, DRW

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another vote for EEZ-Tire.
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BB&LAB View Post
    Our TST system came with a repeater. I tried the system without the repeater ans it worked flawlessly, but I went ahead and installed it anyway.
    Where did you install the repeater?
    I've been using it without the repeater but since it came with it I thought I might as well install it.
    Allen & Denise
    Ford F350 Lariat CC SRW SB 4x4 Diesel
    2018 Solitude 310GK R

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tireminder TM55. Had to buy the range extender. Don’t like how the display is not illuminated unless you press the power button. Not safe taking hands off wheel and eyes off road to check pressure and temps. Plus the screen is small. Luckily have never had a flat tire so I can’t comment on how quickly the unit responds. But reading here that the transmitters only “check in” with the display every 20 minutes is not confidence inspiring.

As far as the location of the range extender, I attached mine in the front compartment of the fifth wheel. It works very well there and of course is in close proximity to the coach battery. I didn’t care for the alligator clips that are used on the extender and wired in a quick connect which is more secure that clips.
    Last edited by minnow101; 09-29-2019 at 10:22 AM.
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Sold: 2015 27RL
    2016 Ram 3500 Crewcab Cummins SRW

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yobigal View Post
    Where did you install the repeater?
    I've been using it without the repeater but since it came with it I thought I might as well install it.
    I installed it in the forward storage compartment at the top of the door frame on the inside, you would have to poke your head inside and look up to see it. From there I ran the power wires to a 12v fuse block I installed in the same forward compartment
    Regards, Bruce, Lin An, Kenji & Suki (Our two Akitas)
    2019 Solitude 310GK-R
    2015 Ram 3500 Big Horn CC, TD, Aisin Tranny, DRW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12