Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool New owners of an S-Class 3350RL

Greetings!

My wife and I are life-long campers and have made our move up to a 5th wheel. We've been researching for about 2 years, and have spent the last year comparing makers with the floorplan we decided was for us as a couple with a pup. We took the plunge and now own a 3350RL, which has been refitted with a 20K Reese Goosebox, and will be tagging along behind my capable Cummins RAM 3500 dually on our adventures. Moving our gear over from our 28-foot travel trailer will be our weekend chore!

Now I need to decide if I go with a Furrion Vision S, Haloview, or Tadi Bros for a rear observation camera... I was pretty set on the Haloview, but when negotiating our driveway with the combination, I thought the side cameras would be of benefit since my RAM tow mirrors (and maybe more my old eyes) just aren't enough... Decision, decisions....

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome!!! We just finished our first week-long trip on our 2020 3350RL and we love it. You will not be disappointed with it. Regarding the cameras, we went with the Furrion 3 camera system and it has been awesome. Your rig should be pre-wired for it and it makes it a very simple install. I completed it in under an hour for all 3 cameras. You have found an awesome forum with a wealth of knowledge. Reach out if you have any questions on your 3350 RL.
    2020 Grand Design Solitude 3350 RL-R
    2019 Ford F-350 Lariat, 6.7 diesel, SRW/SB, Crew Cab
    B&H Companion Slider for Ford Puck System
    Air Lift Air Bags 5000 Ultimate Plus with Air Lift Wireless One onboard compressor

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your new rig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mike & Debbie
    Hot Springs, Ar
    2014 Ram 2500 4x4 Short Bed Diesel
    B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
    2014 Reflection 303 (#405)

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you both!

Ironfox, that's reassuring to hear as I just dropped the cash on the Vision S! After A LOT of hard searching and a discount code, I was able to pull together the 3 camera system with the 7" screen for $690 to the door. Not inexpensive!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just installed a haloview system in my truck and it works like a charm. I purchased the adapter plate that haloview sells to mount using the Furrion bolt holes which made the install a snap. I also really like the $250 price instead of almost $500 for the furrion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2018 Dodge 3500 DRW
    2019 Reflection 337RLS