User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes correct, I'd say the right door open about 60 degrees to access the refrigerator. Be careful to not the the hutch countertop - I put a dish cloth there to rest against to prevent denting the SS door.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    2021 RAM 3500 MegaCab SWD Diesel 4x4
    SOLD --> 2020 Solitude 310GK

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

We carefully took this into consideration for purchasing our 5th wheel and the Solitude 310GK won. As we travel we have access to the bedroom, bathroom, frig and put the important stuff in the hutch. As stated the pantry is off limits unless the slide is out. I modified the table, cut back to the bracket so I could get thru to the living space. We only needed seating for two at the table. I can get to recliners and one of these can actually be used with the available inverter on board. The boys can get thru too. We do this when traveling across the US for a quick overnight stay at Rest stops etc. We totally Love out 310GK.

Happy Camping !!!
    Loren and Crystal & Bear and Bailey (White Labs)
    2019 RAM 3500 Dually, 6.7 Cummins w/Asian, 4x4, CC and LB
    2019 Solitude 310GK AND 2013 Lance 850 CabOver

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wood2dust View Post
    ....I modified the table, cut back to the bracket so I could get thru to the living space.
    Have you put pictures of this out on this forum? I’d be interested in seeing this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took a few more photos of the inside with the slides in, since I was at my storage replacing the cheesy bathroom fan. As you can see, access to the pantry is off limits but you can access the refrigerator. Sorry for the pictures at 90 degrees, tried to fix it but no luck!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20191015_160806.jpg   20191015_160827.jpg  
    Last edited by Grand Rocky; 10-15-2019 at 07:55 PM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    2021 RAM 3500 MegaCab SWD Diesel 4x4
    SOLD --> 2020 Solitude 310GK

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! Here's a link to pictures I took of my 310 back when I bought it. There's a bunch with the slides in and out.

https://nightstalker.smugmug.com/RV/...de/i-mnwjK3D/A

Terry
    2018 Solitude 310GK
    2017 RAM 3500 Crew Cab, Short Box, 4x4, SRW, Cummins 6.7
    https://photos.smugmug.com/Other/Oth...dStatesMap.gif

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 310GK-R. With the slides in we can access both sides of the residential refrigerator (not fully open but adequate) and open the bottom freezer compartment to get ice. We have full access to the bathroom which is nice when we stop along the roadway. Access to the closet requires climbing over the bed and access to the back of the RV requires climbing over the table. It usually is not problem moving the slides out 6 inches to access the back. One caution. If you access the refrigerator put a large magnet pad on the door where it will hit the edge of the island. Otherwise it will dent the door. We keep a colorful magnet there all of the time.
    Jim and Sandi
    2018 Solitude 310GK-R
    2017Ram2500 Laramie HD 6.4 Hemi Andersen Hitch

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryZechman View Post
    Hello! Here's a link to pictures I took of my 310 back when I bought it. There's a bunch with the slides in and out.
    Thanks Terry

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Paul View Post
    Have you put pictures of this out on this forum? I’d be interested in seeing this.
    Sorry for the late reply to the question above. As stated we wanted to get the the rear of the coach with the slides in, or at least to the recliners. I looked underneath the table a saw there was a 9-1/2" space between the end of the bracket that holds up the table and the front apron. The leaf is 8-1/2", which we didn't use before because it stuck out too far. Which now we use.

Eight screw and the table is in the shop. Noticed that the side aprons were held on with pocket screw and what would be the last pocket screw was within 2" of the 'new' end.

So moving the wooden support pieces and the side bracket, then off to the table saw to wack off 9-1/2". Reassembled it after shortening the side aprons. See pictures below. Straight forward mod, less than an hour after I decided to do it. BTW: I was pleasantly surprised this is build with red-oak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0433.jpeg   IMG_0436.jpeg   IMG_0437.jpeg   IMG_0438.jpeg   IMG_0439.jpeg  

Loren and Crystal & Bear and Bailey (White Labs)
    2019 RAM 3500 Dually, 6.7 Cummins w/Asian, 4x4, CC and LB
    2019 Solitude 310GK AND 2013 Lance 850 CabOver

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12