Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

San Diego RV park locations

Hello! We will be traveling to San Diego within the next few days and are looking for a good RV park to stay at. I know Campland on the Bay is very popular; however it is very expensive and sounds like a good place to go with kids (we don’t!). Any suggestions on nice RV places within a half hour’s drive or so from San Diego? We would rather have a quieter place; doesn’t really have to be right on the beach. Pool would be nice but? While I’m at it, any suggestions for things to do in the area? We want to take in the airshow which will be on Sept. 27 - 29. Thanks!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by graine View Post
    Hello! We will be traveling to San Diego within the next few days and are looking for a good RV park to stay at. I know Campland on the Bay is very popular; however it is very expensive and sounds like a good place to go with kids (we don’t!). Any suggestions on nice RV places within a half hour’s drive or so from San Diego? We would rather have a quieter place; doesn’t really have to be right on the beach. Pool would be nice but? While I’m at it, any suggestions for things to do in the area? We want to take in the airshow which will be on Sept. 27 - 29. Thanks!
    KOA in Chula Vista was nice, quite , but also pricy as I recall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2018 Reflection 27RL
    2017 GMC 2500