User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Display not working

Hi! Our display on the auto level control box (3.0) isn’t working. Our rig was sitting for two months, thought it was battery, but now that we’ve been connected to power for past week, it still isn’t displaying any instructions. We were able to unhitch and auto level, but wondering what could be the problem. Disclaimer: I have no experience working with electric components!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same problem with our LCI Leveling system. I drove 100 miles to pick up our 2019 Solitude 3740RBH from the dealership after repairs. I hooked my RV to my truck at the dealership with no one helping from the dealership and no one around. I noticed when retracting the front jacks there was no image showing on the screen. The jacks retracted with no problem and I didn't think much of the blank screen (big mistake on my part). I got home and again there was NO image on the LCI screen. The jacks worked fine but I had no clue what function I was on. I did some research and the problem may be a module issue. I'm glad it's still under warranty but now I'm 100 miles away from the dealership after just getting home!!!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi. I removed the cover of the module and disconnected one of the wires for 15 min and reconnected and it came back on. All fixed. I messaged lippert for the instructions.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelie.bilodeau View Post
    Hi. I removed the cover of the module and disconnected one of the wires for 15 min and reconnected and it came back on. All fixed. I messaged lippert for the instructions.
    Hi Amelie, I read on eTrailer.com to do what you did so I tried it this afternoon and it worked. My LCI image is back on. I removed the control panel from the door, unplugged the connection from the control panel for about 20 minutes and reconnected. I guess this resets the control panel.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Papa John,
    Glad it resolved your issue as well!!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disconnect shore power and use your 12volt battery system. I had same issue and discovered after speaking with Lippert that my batterries were defective. The Florida sun fried them and level system failed when using 12 volt battery supply only.
    Bob and Shirley (both recently retired)
    Ontario Canada
    2018 Solitude 310GK
    2018 Ford Diesel King Ranch F350 Short Bed
    Pull Rite Super Glide