User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 Reflection 269RD Solar

When shopping for our new trailer we looked at the 2919 Reflection 260RD and really liked it. Had the solar connection (plug) in the front. We heard of the upgrades for the 2020 model and went with the newer model. I just did a quick look at ours at the lot and noticed it was wired for a roof solar system (nice) but could not find a plug for our portable 120W system. Did I just miss it or will I need to do a mod.....thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is another post that may help: https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...lar-connection

I'm guessing you have the Jaboni black box on your roof which (supposedly - I am yet to inspect mine) has 2 MC4 connectors for your panels. You just plug in your panel(s) and use the wiring that goes down to add charge controller, etc. If your portable system already has charge controller included then the connectors on the roof may not be what you are looking for.