User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Small tear in slide top

Good morning all, just had our 2500rl out this weekend and have what looks to be a small tear on the top right part of the slide out about the size of a dime. I apologize I did not get on the ladder and inspect thoroughly yet, but am going out again next week and thought I would post this for ideas/thoughts on fix or inspection action. Anything I can put on to cover it/fix it? Thanks very much for any information...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandraze View Post
    Good morning all, just had our 2500rl out this weekend and have what looks to be a small tear on the top right part of the slide out about the size of a dime. I apologize I did not get on the ladder and inspect thoroughly yet, but am going out again next week and thought I would post this for ideas/thoughts on fix or inspection action. Anything I can put on to cover it/fix it? Thanks very much for any information...
    You can get some Eternabond tape and use that to fix it. Just make sure to clean everything properly and then cover the edges of the Eternabond with some lap sealant. Should be good for a long time.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calbar View Post
    You can get some Eternabond tape and use that to fix it. Just make sure to clean everything properly and then cover the edges of the Eternabond with some lap sealant. Should be good for a long time.

Rob
    Thanks for the tip, Rob!