User Tag List

Thread: Waterless Wash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waterless Wash

Good morning All,
    I've been having a very hard time finding an RV wash station and don't have enough room at my house to park and wash our Imagine 2500rl. Looking at using a waterless product Aero Cosmetics Wash Wax All. Anyone use this before? Was wanting to find out if it does any damage to the decals or any other thoughts/recommendations on a waterless product. Thanks very much!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought some earlier this summer and used it on our 303RLS and I thought it turned out great. I think I used around 2 1/2 spray bottles worth (the size that comes with it when you buy the gallon jug + full spray bottle) to do the entire job.

Since I hadn't yet washed the rig yet this year, I used it as a "wet wash", where I washed the rig as normal and then sprayed the aero wash on before drying. My wife said it hadn't shined like that since we bought it new. I've used it as a "waterless" wash on my F350 and wife's explorer and both times it turned out good. Did my whole truck in about 10 minutes. Plan on buying it again when I'm thru my gallon jug.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wash Wax All is very popular among the full-timers in the Escapees RV Club. If the rig is particularly grimy (like ours is now), you still need to do a quick wash to get the particles off first so you don't scratch the finish.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks very much for your feedback!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased the Wash Wax All and used it his weekend! It took the wife and I about an hour and half to do the rig and turned out fantastic!