User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, that’s what we’re thinking too.
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwinch View Post
    DW and I had our shake down camping trip with our factory fresh MLE this last weekend (11/14-17) at the Harpers Ferry, WV KOA. Love this new TT! Temps went down to 23 degf a couple of nights and no issues with freezing (bought a heated service water line).
    Our previous camper was a Fleetwood Niagara popup....and I am soooooo happy not to do all the cranking up/down, awning setup, bedend pull out, etc. anymore....So much easier to push a couple of buttons with a beer in one's hand and enjoy camping! I agree with Chief T about changing out the bathroom faucet! There is no room to wash your hands with that small little thing. I am considering the shower head as well. No issues with the slide out at all. I am not worried about the black tank flush location...just need a longer hose...NBD. Not worried about the seat cushions, but I do want a better mattress! We did put a foam topper on it, but still.......The first thing though is the vent covers that need to be put on. All other mods I am looking at I can do leisurely as there will probably not be any more trips until April .
    Yep, next April for us too at this point unless we get good weather for a quick get-a-way. We really like the floor plan and want to use it more.

We did sign up for the 2020 Grand Design RV Mid-Atlantic Owners Rally at Bethpage Camp-Resort, Urbanna VA, Wednesday October 7th untill the 12th.
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have an EMS surge protector that shows whether the power post is functioning correctly?
    2012 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Z71 6.2l aka "Luci"
    2020 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22 MLE aka "Desi"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a plug in surge protector but not a hard wired EMS

Update: Today we drove back to Elk Neck State Park to a different site

Here were our steps; same as Monday:
    Plugged in surge protector, all green lights

Plugged in shore line, turned on fridge, overhead lights, propane, then furnace

Hooked up to City water and filled hot water heater

Once filled, turned on both water heater electric and gas switches, as instructed during PDI. Turned off gas switch after about a minute

Waited several minutes for water to heat up

Turned off furnace and plugged in portable 1500w electric heater to conserve propane. Main breaker tripped in about a minute

Scratching our heads, reset breaker and unplugged portable heater

Turned on microwave. Main breaker tripped in about 30 seconds

Scratching our heads a little more, reset breaker, turned off water heater electric switch (we didn’t think to do this Monday)

Plugged portable heater back in. Ran for about five minutes no problem

Unplugged portable heater and turned on microwave. Ran for about two minutes no problem

Once microwave stopped DW plugged hair dryer into bathroom GFI for a couple minutes. No problem

Turned on coffee maker, no problem

Looks like a water heater problem. We didn’t test this when we took it back to dealer on Wednesday.

As a side note the water gets very, very hot and will burn if no cold mixture.

Contacted dealer again and will be dropping it off next week for further diagnosis.
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those that have a 22MLE do you have a 15amp Main breaker? I’m doing some research before taking it back to dealer. Thx

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CB5A7A95-C21B-41F2-AFAF-490BB81C7B66.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	638.5 KB 
ID:	23595

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BFAF26FA-0153-4190-A3FD-E88A833BE160.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	887.1 KB 
ID:	23596
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone verify if a 15 amp main breaker is appropriate for a 30amp trailer. From doing a search I see there can be mislabeled breakers but the first breaker on the left in my photo above is getting tripped.
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger1 View Post
    Yes, I’ve noticed the black tank flush there too.... not ideal. I will also replace seat foam found them too soft.

Any problems with the slide? We saw on GDRV Facebook a new owner of 22MLE took it on maiden voyage this past weekend and one of the motors stopped. Back to the dealer for replacement. They advised to open/close slide 5-6 times during PDI.
    If you notice that next to the Black Tank Flush is a quick connect water connection. You should have gotten one of the curly hoses with a faucet nozzle (with hose connection on it) with the other end being a quick disconnect fitting to plug in the water connection. Plug in the hose, connect the nozzle end to the Blank Tank Flush....and squeeze the handle...and you will flush the Blank Tank.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your far left breaker should be 30 amps. If its only 15 amps then it makes sense you are tripping it running multiple high amp items like microwave, etc

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xlsmle - you are correct it should’ve been 30 amps. I had the dealer install a new 30a breaker. Will get a chance to test it in April, our first trip out for spring.
    Last edited by Tigger1; 02-22-2020 at 08:21 AM.
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all, newbie to this forum and RVing. After we rented and small hybrid 2 summers ago we got hooked. We've been shopping since (by floor plan) and we finally put the deposit on a 2020 22MLE last night. We are so exited.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast