Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TV antenna booster switch

TV antenna booster switch: Hi all. I just received my 2015 Solitude ST379F. I have been trying to get the cable feed to work, but no luck. I think i’m Supposed to turn off the antenna booster to use the cable, but I can’t find the switch. Any one know where it’s located in this model? Thanks in advance for any information. I’m sure I’ll have more questions. Jim K

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it should be OFF for cable. It should be either near the antenna or near one of the TVs. (Could be behind or in a cabinet)

Hopefully a 379 owner will chime in.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at the plate where the coax cable from the tv attaches to the wall of camper. Probably in the cabinet next to main tv.
    2020 Transcend 27BHS
    2011 F150 SCREW 4x4 Offroad 3.73, Elocker, Ecoboost
    Gas a Just rear shocks / 5 star Adapative/Performance tunes
    Equalizer 10k hitch

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't help you with the location but I had the same issue even when mine was off. Bad unit. I just received a replacement from GD. Will need to install it once I get home.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kay View Post
    TV antenna booster switch: Hi all. I just received my 2015 Solitude ST379F. I have been trying to get the cable feed to work, but no luck. I think i’m Supposed to turn off the antenna booster to use the cable, but I can’t find the switch. Any one know where it’s located in this model? Thanks in advance for any information. I’m sure I’ll have more questions. Jim K
    I don’t know that model but it might help to know WHAT you’re looking for.

It’s almost certainly a dark brown plate screwed to the wall or ceiling or inside a cabinet, a plate similar to those used on light switches at home. The plate probably has at least one cable connector on it, probably two of them.

On that plate is a TINY impossible-to-see push button switch. Push it, an LED should light up, and your TV should receive over-the-air TV signals from your antenna. Push it again, the LED should go out, and your TV should receive cable signals.

Good luck.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch