Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

297 RSTS tv cables

If I understand this right, the TVs in my trailer are wired such that each one is a dedicated cable from the connection point by the Nautlis to the TV and there is now way to operate all the TVs in the rig from just one connection.

Anyone done any rewire of the TVs so you can use one cable / satellite reciver to feed the other TVs? If so what did you do?

My last rig had a selector box that distributed signal from air, cable and satellite signals and went to all the TVs in the rig.

I use satellite TV most of the time with one reciever box and would like that signal going to all TV locations in the trailer.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmert View Post
    If I understand this right, the TVs in my trailer are wired such that each one is a dedicated cable from the connection point by the Nautlis to the TV and there is now way to operate all the TVs in the rig from just one connection.

Anyone done any rewire of the TVs so you can use one cable / satellite reciver to feed the other TVs? If so what did you do?

My last rig had a selector box that distributed signal from air, cable and satellite signals and went to all the TVs in the rig.

I use satellite TV most of the time with one reciever box and would like that signal going to all TV locations in the trailer.
    Your cable TV and Antenna are all wired together through splitters and you can watch cable TV or antenna on all TVs from one connection at your Nautalis panel. Satellite TV is the same as at home where you need a seperate feed for each TV with receiver. Should not have to do any re-wiring if GD did it correctly.

rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you use one hook up area for your satellite receiver, you can back feed the system through the regular "cable" hook up at that receiver.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Calbar, huntr70, Thanks for the information. Appreciate it.