User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watching....

Quote Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement. That #6 romex is very stiff, lots of wires back there (kind of a mess, actually) and I was working hard not to puncture the aluminum foil duct work as it is very fragile.

Yesterday I dropped the enclosure around the bathroom fan (very easy - pic attached) and tried a fish tape back to the corner next to the bedroom closet underneath the insulation. It seemed to be getting hung up on something....I was wondering if there are ribs under the seams on the ceiling that might be giving me an issue? Then there is the corner down. Could go up through the back of the closet and drill a small hole in the ceiling. Didn't work on it a long time - turned my attention to the EMS install. Was considering dropping the puck light in the ceiling above the sink to see if that provides any insight. I have an endoscope as well and had planned on breaking it out tomorrow. Maybe going underneath through the floor and up through the wall would be better? Although it would be nice to mount the display next to all the other controls, I suppose it could just be mounted in the little closet above the electrical cubby if need be. Attachment 23550
    Buckaroo....Did you have any luck reaching the Monitoring Panel Location from the main electircal distribution panel, I'm exploring options for my Victron Monitors i.e. Inverter and Battery monitor. Would really like route the wiring to locate them at the Monitoring Panel Location.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'll be following along, too! Put a little (6oow) inverter in the pass through. Now the dream is to put the remote next to the rest of the control panel. So need to snake essentially a phone cord virtually the same route.....
    2017 Imagine 2670MK
    2012 F-150 SCrew, Eco, 4x4 6.5 box
    Max. Tow, HD Payload, Airbags, ProPride hitch
    (Previous: Jayco 26.5RLS Fifth, Revolution Pinbox)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12