Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Replace Furrion Oven

Hi All
    We have an Imagine 2500RL with the Furrion Stove with the rediculous sized oven. I was wondering if anyone had replace this stove with one that had a bigger cooking space in the oven. If so could you share what you replaced it with
    Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Following

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    2015 Chevy 1500 5.3L LT-Z71 Double Cab Standard Bed
    Roadmaster Active Suspension Kit
    Tekonsha Prodigy P3 Trailer Brake Controller
    Equalizer 1k/10k hitch w/sway bracket jackets
    2019 Imagine 2600RB

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Watching this too. Have you tried some of the salvage RV places. Back in the mid 80's we had a small Wilderness TT. It had a 4 burner stove - one high powered, and an oven that actually worked. Have no clue to the brand. From what I know, nothing on the current stove or oven is 12V , so you could look for something that might fit. With the modern kitchens there is bound to be a cook top and desperate oven that might fit. It just needs to be jetted for propane which should not be a problem.

Good luck
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This has been one of my beefs with our 2970RL as well. What a ridiculous sized oven! I'm sure most people don't use ovens when camping by come on!

Anyway, a quick internet check led me to Camping World where you can buy a 21" Furrion oven/cook top. I'm not a proponent of Furrion by any means, it just popped up.

The problem with installing a larger oven/cook top is that it will stick up X inches above the counter top, at least in our 2970 it would. So you would either have to take out the drawer beneath the oven ( if you have one ) and do something different there, or you would need to raise the surrounding counter top.

If I could have a bigger oven and a 8 cubic foot fridge I'd be a happy-er camper.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I keep hearing "nobody uses the oven" and strongly disagree. We bake cookies and simple cakes, refrigerator cinnamon rolls. We often make toast, broil meat (in the rain) and even do casseroles!
    Rick

2019 Reflection 150 273MK
    2015 Ford F350 CC SB Lariat Powerstroke
    PullRite Superglide

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we are of the few. In our previous camper with a bigger oven, I've done pizza, a few hams, beef roast and potatoes and more. I guess I need to recanoider my cooking wear to accommodate this meager oven.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickLight View Post
    I keep hearing "nobody uses the oven" and strongly disagree. We bake cookies and simple cakes, refrigerator cinnamon rolls. We often make toast, broil meat (in the rain) and even do casseroles!
    I agree. While I don't do cookies and cakes (as of yet), I do use my oven pretty often to make dinner. Casseroles, meatballs, and other baked items.

I wish I didn't have the convection/microwave (never had a convection oven, don't really want to learn how now). I do use a microwave for small reheating, hot water for tea.... When we picked out our rig it was only a microwave over the stove with a large cabinet to the side of it. Now the cabinet is a small one.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)