User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

imagine 2600rb price

Hello
    We are interested in the Imagine 2600 RB with a MSRP of 37k. What have other people paid or what is the average amount taken off the MSRP?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Craig

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every veteran / experienced RVer I've ever talked to says that taking 30% off MSRP is very workable. I just did that exact same thing
    on my 2020 Im 2250RK and it worked out fine (after 4 hrs of negotiations) but keep in mind that there are numerous factors that
    come into play with each case and most every purchasing situation is different. Good luck. Key Tip: the #1 most common purchasing
    mistake regarding negotiations is that most customers get "emotionally inebriated" and can't walk away from the table. If you are
    willing to walk away, the WILL call you back, either from the parking lot, or the next day, assuming you are not trying to make a deal
    that is impossible for them to agree to.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by craignabq View Post
    Hello
    We are interested in the Imagine 2600 RB with a MSRP of 37k. What have other people paid or what is the average amount taken off the MSRP?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Craig
    I agree that 20-30% is certainly workable, just remember that they will "rearrange" numbers to work for your situation though. For example, I just purchased an Imagine AT MSRP because the dealer offered to pay off my previous trailer at about $10000 more than it was worth rather than try try to wrap up that ten grand into the new loan.

Mike M.
    GD Imagine 2970RL

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally agree with above. I started out just emailing all the dealers within a range I was willing to drive to pick it up. I did not include my phone number. I told them I was price shopping for a cash deal and give me their best price "out the door". I took the lowest offer. I think mine worked out to 28% off. I may have been able to get it lower with negotiation, but the 28% was painless. The dealership was great. I don't know where you are located, but I cannot say enough for Northgate RV in Georgia. The did exactly what they said they would do.
    2016 Ford F-150
    2020 Grand Design 2500RL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should be able to get it for 26000; that is what we saw it for at a show in MI last weekend.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $26,746 a couple of weeks ago. No extra fees, no dealer prep etc..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a 5 month old 2017 2600RB in 2017 for $22,000. The warranty transferred. Drove 600 miles to pick it up after I had it inspected and the bearings packed by a mobile Tech,.

At the time, the local dealer wanted $27,000 and (still has) had a 6 week wait for service. Not a compelling reason for us to buy new. YMMV

Here's a link to RV Trader. It's a good time to buy.https://www.rvtrader.com/Grand-Desig...c&vrsn=results
    Jeff and Mary
    2017 2600RB
    2022 F250 Lariat CC 6.7 w/ Max Tow
    Round Rock, (Donut Capital of Texas) <><

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep in mind transportation cost increases the MSRP. Out west (I live in Wyoming but winter in AZ), I sent price requests to 6-different dealers and lowest price "all in" was $27900 which was approx. 28% off MSRP. I ended up not purchasing the 2600rb after I re-checked the payload and towing capacity of my truck. I ended up ordering a 2670MK.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was able to get 30% off out the door on a “left over” 2019 2500RL.

The biggest key is have the show you their number, tell them to do better, look at that second number and leave. Tell them we’ll let you know after we check a couple other places. Let them know you are shopping other brands too. Just adds to the pressure.
    Last edited by Flip94ta; 02-16-2020 at 11:34 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good job on the 2500RL. that’s the model i had my eye on until i saw the 2250 RK and since it’s just me and the wifee, no furs or kids, it the perfect model for our needs. Best of all, with the slide in everything except the microwave is completely accessible and usable so it’s super efficient. happy camping!