User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMOsgood2016 View Post
    Thanks kb0zke.
    No metal panel. My "hutch" has three glass doors above and three drawers below the narrow countertop. The base is that faux wood foam board with wood decal.

I might be able to remove the drawers, but still too far a reach down to the furnace to remove ducting. I'd hate to think that removing the furnace from the outside to get at the housing which is what the ducting is actually connected to is my only option. Oh boy!
    Your heater should be on the left hand side of that hutch tight against the street side wall. E do have slightly different floor plans by here is a picture with the front panel of my rig removed showing the heater and all the ductwork attached.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5368.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	46553
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5372.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	46554
    I hope that helps.

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Redapple63.

Yes our floor plans are different because of the 315rlts layout in the bathroom vs. my 313rlts. Otherwise very similar.

I can see my ducting and where it is thru the electrical panel access, but in the parlance of us in New Hampshire, "you can't get there from here..."
    I can see it, just can't reach it. Was wondering how a service tech or GD would go at this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12