User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pump is probably leaking back into your fresh water tank. It only take a small amount of debris to upset the check valve.

Set your console to dry camping and use your water pump for a few hours (make sure you have water in the fresh water tank). Every time I've had this problem this fixed it.

I recommend using the water pump periodically. Exercise is a good thing!
    Chris

2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2018 Chevrolet 2500HD

Seasoned Camper Dive Bar Casanova's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scocciante View Post
    Under this screw is an Allen screw to adjust pressure slight turn left or right could fixe it give it a shot much cheaper than a pump
    Ill give that a shot. Thanks

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    During the first season of our 310gk our water system kept getting air in it. GD sent me a new water pump, I installed, no change. Finally while camping and being annoyed, I tightened every fitting I could get to on the nautilus panel. Several of the threaded connections were not tight. I had no water leaks, just kept getting air in the lines. This has worked well for the last year, but right now we are camping out in the cold and I am getting a little air into the lines again, but it isn't bad. I adjusted the pressure on the water pump to max it out so my wife is happy in the shower and I have got all the pressure I can out of the pump.
    2023 GMC 3500HD CCLB DRW Duramax L5P, Banks Derringer/Idash/CAI 60 gallon fuel transfer tank
    2018 Solitude 310GK with Kodiak disc brakes 4000 lb Dexter springs, frame stiffeners
    RETIRED Maint Supervisor, Certified Welder, ASE Master Tech, Owner tire shop

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123