Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coleman Mach 48000 series, no heat from heat pump

Now that it is starting to get a bit cooler we are finding that the front heat pump in our 2019 Solitude 374TH doesn't want to work in HEAT mode.
    Everything else seems OK, the A/C's work, the gas furnace works from the rear thermostat but I cannot get the front to work on Heat.
    When I select and set a temp above the room ambient, the word HEAT starts to flash. According to the doc this indicates the heat pump has gone into lockout. If I'm reading things correctly, as long as the setpoint is within 5 degrees of the ambient this lockout should automatically clear after 1 hr 45 min but it never does.
    Am I missing something? Any suggestions?
    Thanks -Rob-
    Rob, Chris and fur baby Maya - Follow us at rctravels.rmcd.ca
    2019 Solitude 374TH, Victron Multiplus II 3000 2x120, Cerbo GX, 6x Battle Born 100AH, 1800W Solar, Blue Sky CC's, Starlink
    2023 GMC Sierra Duramax Denali 4x4 DRW Longbox Crew Cab, Curt Q25

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured it out. Despite what our sales guy told us, our rig does NOT have the heat pump option in the front A/C
    Having a HEAT setting on the t'stat confused the issue and that was one item we neglected to test during our PDI.
    Live and learn.
    -Rob-
    Rob, Chris and fur baby Maya - Follow us at rctravels.rmcd.ca
    2019 Solitude 374TH, Victron Multiplus II 3000 2x120, Cerbo GX, 6x Battle Born 100AH, 1800W Solar, Blue Sky CC's, Starlink
    2023 GMC Sierra Duramax Denali 4x4 DRW Longbox Crew Cab, Curt Q25