User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2250RK Gray Tank numbering

Not sure why this info is not in the Owners Manual, however, at our walk though the wifee says she heard the guy
    say that Grey tank nbr one was the bathroom sink and shower and nbr two was for the Kitchen sink. Upon setting up
    at home it appears to be the opposite. Can anyone confirm and is it possible that two different VIN's of the exact
    same model could be hooked up in the opposite configuration? All help appreciated.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my 2800 bh, it is tank 1 for the kitchen sink and 2 for the bathroom sink & shower.
    2019 2800bh
    2018 Silverado 1500

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything is possible. On our 315 the kitchen sink was #2 , the bathroom was #aux , and the washer hookup was #1 . I rewired it to be bathroom #1 , kitchen #2 , and washer #aux .
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiefswret View Post
    Not sure why this info is not in the Owners Manual, however, at our walk though the wifee says she heard the guy
    say that Grey tank nbr one was the bathroom sink and shower and nbr two was for the Kitchen sink. Upon setting up
    at home it appears to be the opposite. Can anyone confirm and is it possible that two different VIN's of the exact
    same model could be hooked up in the opposite configuration? All help appreciated.

You can determine which is 1 and which is 2 at this point in the game (new 2020 model). When emptying, pull only one of the grey valves, wait til you’re down to a trickle, go inside and run water in one of the two locations. Have someone listen at the sewer connection. Probably best/most easily done when on full hookups, not at the dump station.

Additionally, if your grey valve handles are outside, separated by a slide, you may want to add a label on the trailer, indicating you have a third handle. Campground pump out services (when sewer is unavailable) are convenient and usually cheap, but most only look for two valve handles.
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got it, thank you.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the 2970rl, after using our new trailer for the first time, I had the exact question. I determined by elimination, grey tank 1 is kitchen and grey tank 2 was for our bathroom.

Hope this helps!

We had a great weekend by the way! Wonderful trailer!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine was reversed too so I put one of those blue color Tank Deodorizer Drop-Ins packets in the kitchen sink then I pulled one at a time to see the color.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS