User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D2Reid View Post
    AJG1960

So 200 gb per month, I would like to know how. What's the throughput rate? What is the coverage? What is the cost?

And remember, what works in one location may or may not work in another.
    I have the Prepaid Verizon with unlimited, unthorttled, uncapped that I have used over 300 gigs a month and on the last day of the month I can still stream two HD shows. Cost is 65 dollars per month but the program is no longer avaliable. Depending on location but at my sticks and bricks I get between 40 and 80 on speed test. There only been a couple places that I haven't been able to stream Netflix.

I have a TOGO that I got it last month that I have streamed more than 100 gigs. Cost was 365 for the Togo from Amazon and 360 for a years worth of service. At my sticks and bricks i get between 30 and 60 on speed test. I have not traveled with the TOGO so no comment there.

Yes there are places where you get neither but have two sources chance are I will have alleast one source that will work. If not, I still have Dish on my roof and I can use Dish Outdoors to get one months service. I can also watch DVD, record movies or even read a book.

Here is what ATT says: https://www.att.com/plans/connected-...-roadlink.html
    Dennis & Ellie
    Current 2017 Newmar Ventana Class A & 1994 Airstream Excella Classic Limited Project
    Sold - 310-GK-R Delivered 28 Oct 2016
    2016 GMC Denali 1 Ton Diesel SRW Payload 3727LBS B&W Hitch

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWSWine View Post
    but the program is no longer avaliable.

I have not traveled with the TOGO so no comment there.
    That's what I get for getting the latest greatest, less data more cost. Sigh! But I did it so I own it. Actually kind of happy to get overall cost down from around $350 to $225 and have more data than I have had in several years.

TOGO - I will have to look into that. First question will be traveling coverage. Second question will be how it works. Ok, If I know how it works then I will know why it isn't working, not a big deal, I just fuss less.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWSWine View Post
    Deals come and go but this is the best one I know of right now.

https://www.rvmobileinternet.com/att...o-roadlink-c2/
    Looks like ATT is pulling their plan.
    https://www.rvmobileinternet.com/ale...ary-16th-2020/

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmrec100 View Post
    Looks like ATT is pulling their plan.
    https://www.rvmobileinternet.com/ale...ary-16th-2020/
    That's not very professional of ATT Wireless.
    Most cellular plans are usable and renewable until you change or stop the contract.
    "The annual unlimited $360/year plan will not be grandfathered and current customers will NOT be able to renew the plan after it expires."

I recently changed to T Mobile from ATT Wireless. I was with ATT since the brick phone. KEN
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got an AT&T Mobley hotspot and a Verizon JetPac
    I was basically in the middle of the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex over the holidays, at Cedar Hill State Park. Nice park, but again well inside metroplex. Got horrible connection with Mobley, so bought the Verizon Jetpack because I wanted to watch College Football bowl games.

Neither Verizon nor AT&T worked. PISSED ME OFF. Then, on way home, I stop for night in Minden La and also in small place north of Meridian Mississippi. Able to stream 4K with either one at both locations. Go figure.

All depends on cell coverage. I would have thought I'd get something in Dallas but NOOOO.....

Mike
    Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
    2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 367BHS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123