User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CamarosRus View Post
    I would like this thread to have more current posts as I am a NEWBIE Shopper

Own a 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Long Bed Single Rear Tire

Would also like to have comments on what USED Fifth Wheel Hitch to Look
    for as there are MANY available on Craigs and FB

Thanks, Chuck S Auburn,WA
    After much consideration we went with the B&M Hitch. Every thing is welded and drilled with precision in my opinion. Made in USA. And great continuing customer service. Well worth the money and extra weight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did a lot of research before buying a Reflection 295RL (part of the Reflection 150 Series). I pull it behind a 2016 Toyota Tundra, which is a beast of a truck in the "150-class" of pickups. I connect to this fifth-wheel using the Anderson hitch system which is fantastic. It's rated to 24,000 lbs, and the truck-bed portion of the hitch can be removed in seconds by pulling four locking pins. The adapter mounts on the fifth-wheel pin and is very easy to mount and use. As for the trailer, we are extremely happy with our choice. It does everything we need and has everything we want. Build quality is good and after two years of about one trip per month, it is still reliable. We had an early problem with plastic chips from the roto-molded fresh water tank clogging our interior water lines, but it was repaired quickly at the dealer and he haven't had any other issues.
    ~ Hagrid

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So in my group we have a 2021 303rls being pulled by an F250 short bed with a slider hitch...no issues what so ever.

Im pulling a 2021 295RL with a 2004 Dodge ram 2500 2wd short bed....using a BW patriot hitch...and do NOT use the pivot system...and have not had any issues... the difference is just 1000 pounds between the 2 trailers.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456