User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Winegard antenna on 29RS is red not green

I've had my Reflection 29RS less than 2 weeks & still trying new things. One is the TV. It only found 7 channels and we are not that remote at the moment. I noticed that the antenna light is red. I looked at the 1-page Winegard sheet. All it says is "ensure that the power switch is on and the indicator light is green." The Reflection owner's manual simply repeats this. Nowhere can I find what to do if the indicator light is NOT green. Anyone else experienced this problem? Any idea how to correct it?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose you mean the indicator light on the wall plate next to the little push button switch. Normally that is just a power on indicator so, depending on the one you have, the light might be red. Most of the ones I have ever seen have been red.

Other things to check are all of the connections for the coax, some people are finding them loose and that will have a bad affect on the signal. Also, did you verify the television tuner is set for over the air signals and not cable, I am pretty sure it must be if it found 7 channels. Most of these antennas are directional so you may want to verify the direction the antenna is pointed.
    2022 Reflection150 226RK
    2022 F150 Powerboost hybrid with 3.5L Ecoboost

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info. According to the sheet from the dealer, it is the Air 360, which is supposed to be omnidirectional. I'll try it again after our next re-location.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got the red light, and the Winegard 360 - so far only marginally impressed. Works well enough, but when parked in my yard my house gets better over the air HDTV. The house antenna is only about 4 feet higher, and is inside the attic, next to wiring. Meh. (TV more important to DW than me....)
    Scott & Fonda
    2015 F-250 SuperCrew SRW, 6.7L TD
    2020 Imagine 2670MK.........Equal-i-zer 1400#
    Kayaks: Perception Expression 11.5 and Carolina 12
    Bikes: Specialized S-works Amira, Felt Z95, DelSol Lxi 6.1, Electra Townie
    Virginia Beach