Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wheel lift

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We do too. I found out by accident that I could lift the wheels on our Solitude off the ground. Therefore, this will be it's second winter with all four wheels covered and just clear of the ground. I have found no problems with doing this....even though we are all admonished to not do it...!

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The disclaimer for not using it to lift, is just that... They are covering their *as!!

The system is designed to lift. As with any jack, lifting safely is always the responsibility of the user.

The concerns of blowing hydraulic lines are nothing new either... The rule is this: "NEVER get under a load supported by hydraulics". That applies to camper leveling jacks, bottle jacks, floor jacks and even bulldozers, excavators and heavy equipment.

You can use these leveling systems for anything that they are capable of but there is no substitute for common sense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12