User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Proximty to Eastern Norh Carolina?

What are the closest rallies to eastern NC? I like to try too plan ahead as much as can..

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePowells View Post
    What are the closest rallies to eastern NC? I like to try too plan ahead as much as can..
    Hi Powells,

Have you seen the GD4Life website yet? All the rallies “in planning” are listed there.
    N
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are in Eastern NC also. I saw that there is a rally in March 2020 at Lakewood in Myrtle Beach and the Mid-Atlantic Owners Rally will be over Columbus Day weekend in 2020 at Bethpage in Urbana, VA. My husband and I are planning to go to that one. We have friends in MD that we meet at Bethpage once or twice a year. We met one of the wagonmaster’s, Bob and his wife, when we’re just there. It’s actually how we found out about the rally. I’m so happy they stopped by and introduced themselves and told us about the rally.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We stayed at Myrtle Beach SP last weekend as the second stop in our shakedown cruise. SWMBO's sister lives in Surfside and worked at an embroidery shop and sent me a hoodie for Lakewood that didn't pass inspection. We will see how that works out and if we can make it. I don't know the ins and outs of rally planning and logistics, but I hope that they would consider a paid in advance day pass with or without the evening meal. I know of another rally held in an area where several members lived and wanted to at least visit with friends and we told that it was a "all or nothing" event.
    Jerry & Kelly Powell
    Zebulon, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R :target: