User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 Reflection 311BHS

Greetings,

I guess I’ve been lurking long enough. I joined the site about a year ago as I was researching Grand Design. We had a travel trailer and were getting ready to upgrade to a bigger setup we could take on the road when we retire in a couple years. Fairly early on we had decided Grand Design would be the manufacturer, we just needed to find the right model. After much shopping, research and “discussion”, we decided the Reflection 311BHS checked most if not all of the required features. We located and acquired our new 5th wheel about 7 weeks ago. We are very happy with our choice.

This forum has been a great source of helpful info and we look forward to meeting members of the Grand Design family in the miles to come.

Tom and Karen
    Rochester NY

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TnT.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	22969

2019 Ford F-350 6.7 Lariat Ultimate
    2020 Reflection 311BHS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello: I looking at acquiring almost the exact same setup that you have: 311BHS with 2019 F350 (except I'd prefer a long bed and it looks like you have the standard bed). Can you please share with me your overall length "bumper to bumper" from front of truck to rear of 311BHS when you are connected for towing? My only concern with this model (and the long bed) is that we will be too long to fit in most of the national park campsites. Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by F350TK351M View Post
    Greetings,

I guess I’ve been lurking long enough. I joined the site about a year ago as I was researching Grand Design. We had a travel trailer and were getting ready to upgrade to a bigger setup we could take on the road when we retire in a couple years. Fairly early on we had decided Grand Design would be the manufacturer, we just needed to find the right model. After much shopping, research and “discussion”, we decided the Reflection 311BHS checked most if not all of the required features. We located and acquired our new 5th wheel about 7 weeks ago. We are very happy with our choice.

This forum has been a great source of helpful info and we look forward to meeting members of the Grand Design family in the miles to come.

Tom and Karen
    Rochester NY

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TnT.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	22969

2019 Ford F-350 6.7 Lariat Ultimate
    2020 Reflection 311BHS
    Glad you're finally ready to post, and with good news at that. Hope you have plenty of wonderful adventures in the new (to you) coach. Let us know if you need any help.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Glad you're finally ready to post, and with good news at that. Hope you have plenty of wonderful adventures in the new (to you) coach. Let us know if you need any help.
    3 year old post fyi
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    3 year old post fyi
    Good point, I missed that as the post by jpatty52 brought it up on my list of New Messages.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats from WVa
    NAVY 1980-1984
    2022 Reflection 337 RLS
    2023 GMC SierraDenali 2500 HD
    Anderson ultimate hitch