User Tag List

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Imagine 2250RK Owners

I may have posted a month ago as a pre-owner, however we picked up our Imagine 9/30 and left for Black Mountain NC 4 days later. Owned a Heartland Pioneer RL2500 for 18 months and traded it in on the Imagine. Researched GD brand for over 6 months before making our final decision. Took the GD Mfg Plant tour about 6 weeks ago, great experience. Super happy that we chose GD.

Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on the Imagine. We bought ours over a year ago and have taken it to North Carolina (Our son lives there) and Pensacola (Ft. Pickens' Campground). We have absolutely enjoyed ours and know you will as well. Welcome to the forum and if you have questions the people here are very helpful. Go forth, explore and make new memories.
    WPS
    Imagine 2250RK 2018
    Silverado 2018 1/2 Ton, 5.3L V8 3.42

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We pick up our 2250rk next week. Cannot wait. How has your experience been so far?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so far, we are really glad we chose this model. we almost bought the 2500RL but the 2250 (for our needs) is more compact, lighter, shorter, and just overall more efficient. Only ‘issue’ so far is with the furnace vents. The force with which they blow out is nowhere near equal but it still heats the rv well so it’s not a nbr one problem right now.
    We are super happy with this model. Next week i’m having the Dexter Easy Flex Suspension upgrade kit installed because I used it on my prior RV and it was a great upgrade without spending a ton of money, $500 total for parts and install labor. Next is Goodyear Endurance tires and we will be ready for our 7k mike trip starting in June 2020. note: look under and up in the lower kitchen pantry cabinet and you will find that the shelf slides out and there is a clothes hanging rod already there! I never read that fact published anywhere, just stumbled across accidentally. Good luck!!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We also have the 2250RK and have tested the furnace to make sure it works but to be honest, I prefer using the electric fireplace for heat as it is much quieter. Plus it heats up the trailer in 10 minutes. And since, i've already paid for the electric hookup, win win.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, our fireplace is very efficient and effective and in a pinch would keep the entire rig warm enough if above about 40 degrees outside so we have no complaints.