Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to the RV world ... Old to the Boat world

After being on the water for 16 years, we decided to sell the Bring On Another Thousand (BOAT) and give land roving a try. Long story short, we decided to go look at a few, one hour later we were owners of the Grand Design 2670MK. Perfect couple rig and now we are using some of our boating equipment and buying new stuff to get ready for our first adventure. Being a retired firefighter I am use to the "Plan for the worst, hope it gets better" way of thinking" I found out that can get expensive..lol I am looking forward to our new adventures and reading about other members experiences and places to go. Glad I found this forum and look forward to meeting you somewhere along our travels.
    Dave and Karen

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard Dave and Karen. Lynn and I also live in the boating world as we professionally detail boats in the summer in the Finger Lakes area of NY state. Great choice on your new Grand Design. I’ve always felt rv’s were basically boats on land...the systems are very similar.
    You’ll find a great community here with lots of useful information and insights into the lifestyle.

Tim and Lynn
    Tim & Lynn
    Western NY
    2017 Solitude 310GK
    2022 Chevy LTZ 2500HD 6.6L Turbo Diesel

Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on the Imagine. I hope you enjoy it and love exploring the dry land. Welcome to the forum.
    WPS
    Imagine 2250RK 2018
    Silverado 2018 1/2 Ton, 5.3L V8 3.42