User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2015 F350 12v dash power recepticle fuses

Hello

On our 2015 F350 front dash we have two 12 volt cigarette lighter type power receptacles. We are a family of 5 and have a handful of charging units for phones and tablets. One of the two receptacles stopped working a few weeks ago and I hadn't got around to looking at it before we took a trip this weekend. Today and swapped out my wife's charger for my son's charger and the 2nd receptacle stopped working. To be clear, neither receptacle is working now for any of the charging units we test. I'm guessing we have a bad charging unit and we blew both fuses. The trouble I'm having is figuring out what fuses. My manual cites 11 fuse instances of "auxiliary power." I'm not entirely confident that's the right phrase, and even if it is, there's too many to know for sure where the problem lies. On the internet all the YouTube videos and forum references seem to end before my model year. I'm also finding references to relays, which is beyond my electrical knowledge. Does anyone have any knowledge to share about this models fuse configuration?

Thanks!
    Timmer
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 312BHTS
    2015 Ford F350, 6.2L Gas, Crew Cab

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start with fuse 83 under hood in engine compartment. See if that covers one of them. Should be a 20 amp fuse.

The other will either be 82, 87, 88, 92, 93.

I'd go check mine and get you exact fuses, but it's 39 degrees and dropping out here and I'm enjoying the warmth of the camper right now

Last edited by QCCowboy; 10-11-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks! It was numbers 82 and 83. Unfortunately those fuses were hard to find. Walmart doesn't carry them and two other auto stores had one each. I had just enough to solve my problem but couldn't get any spares.