User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brakes on 2019 2400BH

I'm preparing myself to do brake replacement early next year as we will be close to 12000 miles on the trailer. Does anyone know what brake part # I should be looking for? I can't seem to find it on GDs website. I would like to go with self adjusting brakes in the future. I assume I just need the brake assembly and won't be needing the drum just yet.

Thanks

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are pretty much universal. You can goto e-trailer and search for trailer brake assemblies. Just select axle capacity and then choose the self adjusting brakes. If you arent sure if it's the right part, you can call e-trailer to be safe, make sure to have your axle capacity and manufacturer available (LCI or Dexter depending when your trailer was made). The brake assemblies are easy to do, you will also want to order new hub seals since you need to pull the hubs and you should change the seal whenever pulling the hub. Good time for bearing inspection and repack while you're in there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH