Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Love it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love it

hello all. excited to have the 2019 2850mk in our possession, had it out on its shakedown trip and just some very minor things to take care of at the dealer. we love the floorplan so much room for the 3 dogs.
    Last edited by costcoken; 10-12-2019 at 08:38 PM.
    see you down the road,

Ken and Denise2019 2850mk 2015 Ram ecodiesel previous rv's.1997 coleman highlander pup,1994 Winnebago Vectra 35ft pusher,1997 Arcadia pup, 2015 Shamrock 23ss

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, enjoy the unit!
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We also enjoy the room. We were surprised to learn of this model being discontinued. Oh well, rarity helps hold resale value. You should look up the thread on installing dimmer switches for your awning and living area led's. there's a guy here who sells the bevels. and after installing them, what a difference. I don't need sunglasses at night! So far, a few minor issues with ours. The dvd player failed, but the dealer replaced it last week, when I put it away for the winter. I did a number of things to improve the trailer, one being putting a larger bead of caulk inside the shower stall and the floor plate. they seem skimpy on this area. I also did some mouse proofing, with a partition between the stove and silverware drawer, expandafoam under the sink area to close up holes for pipes and wires. and put a screen grate frame under the drawers in the bedroom. I also used 3" gorilla tape to seal the i-beam and chloroplast under the rig, as well as using 1/8" rubber squares with holes cut in to wrap around the slideout tubes at the frame. So far, no meeces.