User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine MK2670 waterheater bypass valves

Im ready to winterize my unit,i cant for the love of me find the bypass vales for the water heater,there is no access to the rear of it that i see,does anyone have a pic or an idea of where to find these? There is a pic in the storage up front where the water pump is,but no clue as to where to access the valves,thx Doug

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Behind the drawers at the rear of the coach, to the right side of the desk.

There are plastic tabs you need to push or pull (can’t remember which) to remove the drawers. One side goes up and the other goes down. I couldn’t see the drawer rail on the slide side so it took me a hot minute to figure it out.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 2018 Imagine 2500 RL and last year I really struggled to find the hot water tank bypass valves - in fact I never did and ended up pumping the whole system full of RV antifreeze. Recently I was in a campsite with the slide extended (providing more manuvering room) - pulled out the drawer below the stove and there they were - they're buried way back to the left and I did need a flashlight to find them. Now I should be able to turn them off and drain the hot water tank - next step is to remove the side cover on the utility box (where the water connection and electrical switch shutoff are located). It's a pain removing about a dozen wood screws - but inside is where I found the hose that (when opened - cap off) allows me to suck the antifreeze through the system using the DC water pump.
    If anyone thinks I've overcomplicated things with my response - please provide your feedback. None of this was clear in the manual that came with the trailer - you kind of have to figure things out on your own.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ArmyLifer has it. In the 2670, remove both drawers from the desk.
    Scott & Fonda
    2015 F-250 SuperCrew SRW, 6.7L TD
    2020 Imagine 2670MK.........Equal-i-zer 1400#
    Kayaks: Perception Expression 11.5 and Carolina 12
    Bikes: Specialized S-works Amira, Felt Z95, DelSol Lxi 6.1, Electra Townie
    Virginia Beach