User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the batteries, if you are not going to be doing any heavy inverter setup, just go to Costco/Sam's Club and get some 6v deep cycles. The cost for maintenance free is not worth it in my opinion. Get those cheap 6v batteries or go up to lithiums.

For the hitch, did I miss something? Thought we were talking about fifth wheels? EDIT: my bad, missed the 297rsts part

I would get a propride and be set for any trailer that comes your way - I hear nothing but good about them (besides the price of course!).
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali Diesel DRW (Crew Cab | 8 Ft bed | OEM Puck System | Curt Gooseneck Ball for OEM Puck | Timbrens on rear axle)
    2019 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3740BH-R Fifth Wheel (Onan 5500W LP Generator | MORryde CRE3000 and HD Shackles/Wet Bolts | 3x MORryde Cross Members | 8k Axles and Disc Brakes | Sailun S637 ST | Reese GooseBox 20k 2nd Gen | Splendide Stackable Washer and Dryer)
    Full Suite of Victron Energy Products (2x 5k 24v Quattro Inverter/Charger | 2x 25.6/200 LFP Smart LiFePO4 Batteries | 2880w of Solar Panels across 4x MPPTs | Cerbo GX)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the input. i'll look at sams club for the batteries, and i'll research the propride hitch.
    2020 Reflection 297RSTS. Equalizer 1600 hitch. 2020 Chevrolet 2500 diesel short bed. Charley and Janis. Pets Zoie and Harley.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910