Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello and thanks

Hello everyone. We just took delivery of our Reflection 297RSTS last Friday 10/11. As someone else mentioned in their post, we've been boaters for almost 30 years but have decided to ditch the water and head for land.

So far, we love our new land yacht even though it's just parked in the back yard and will likely be there til April. Right now just getting all my outfitting done. Levelmate installed, wheel levelers, brooms, rugs, wifi router, tools, etc, plus winterizing. 😟 We're in Michigan so sadly, freezing temps are fast approaching.

I also wanted to thank everyone for your posts. Much of the info on this site was useful before our purchase and some as recent as today (model of quick release for the spray hose).

Looking forward to learning from everyone's experiences (haven't had an rv since I was in my teens with the folks) and MAYBE being able to contribute something useful along the way as well.

Terry

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on the delivery. While the forum has it's down sides it also had a lot of folks that have been doing this for a while with the same or similar RV's. There is a lot of collective knowledge, but also some garbage. Use what you can, share what you learn, and above all; Safe Travels!
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello trkester and Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new trailer. We have had our 297 RSTS since June 2019 and we love it. I'm sure you will too.
    2013 Ford Eco Boost CC ( previous)
    2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2019 Reflection 297 RSTS