User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DougW9876 View Post
    Whatever comes out of the pump at the Pilot station.

I figure they use plenty of DEF at those diesel pumps so that it will be fresh.
    Same here - there is a Pilot located near me so I've always used whatever comes out of their pump. It's cheaper and a lot faster to fill up.
    Jim & Kate
    2019 Ford F350 CC 6.7 Diesel DRW
    2020 Solitude 344GK
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    2017 Ford F250 6.7 Diesel (Sold - already miss her)
    2018 GD Reflection 315RLTS (Sold)

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill & Jeri RV Travels View Post
    You can join the “cool crowd” and get very good discounts at Loves, TA and others. Contact TSD Logistics. They have opened up their fleet program to RV’ers and hundreds, maybe thousands, of us have jumped on it and are getting anywhere from $.05 to $.50 or more a gallon discounts off the pump prices. It’s free to join. It’s real. It works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm reading on the TSD web site and it looks like it works at Pilot/Flying J as well as the other major truck stops. Are the discounts better than we get with our Good Sams Pilot/Flying J fuel cards? If so, it would be convenient to have the option of another brand if there's isn't a PFJ around when we need fuel.

Thanks,

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    I'm reading on the TSD web site and it looks like it works at Pilot/Flying J as well as the other major truck stops. Are the discounts better than we get with our Good Sams Pilot/Flying J fuel cards? If so, it would be convenient to have the option of another brand if there's isn't a PFJ around when we need fuel.

Thanks,

Rob
    I'm also interested in this but I have some hesitation in giving a company ACH access to my bank account. Is this a legit thing?
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JColeman View Post
    I'm also interested in this but I have some hesitation in giving a company ACH access to my bank account. Is this a legit thing?
    From my research, TSD Logistics seems to be completely legitimate and has been around a while. There are discussions about the company on most of the major RV forums. I had to provide bank account information to the company that manages the Good Sams Pilot/Flying J fuel card - I see this as no different. I'm just asking about how good the discounts are.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post

Thanks,

Rob
    At this point in time the discount is better with the Good Sam/Pilot FJ Card, but that could change as more TSD fleet members increase they will hopefully be able to negotiate better discounts. For those worried about access to their checking accounts do what a lot of us have done—create a separate checking account and keep limited funds in it, enough to cover you TSD/EFS usage. Simple and easy. And if you link the TSD/EFS Card as your payment method in the Loves app you can start the pump right from your smartphone. Simple and easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just made a 2000 mile trip around California and mostly used the TSD card. The discounts at Love's were recommended by TSD and the discounts there were the best, usually .35-50 off per gallon. I tried Pilot and they were only 5 cents off. The EFS app gives immediate feedback on the final price and was helpful. Going through the truck lane was so non-stressful and quick that getting on par with the surrounding prices was well worth it.
    2017 F350 4x4 6.7 Turbo Diesel
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopperud View Post
    I just made a 2000 mile trip around California and mostly used the TSD card. The discounts at Love's were recommended by TSD and the discounts there were the best, usually .35-50 off per gallon. I tried Pilot and they were only 5 cents off. The EFS app gives immediate feedback on the final price and was helpful. Going through the truck lane was so non-stressful and quick that getting on par with the surrounding prices was well worth it.
    I thought the point was to pay less using the TSD card, not just be on par with other stations in the area. Am I missing something in your post?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2018 Dodge 3500 DRW
    2019 Reflection 337RLS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you use Love's you will be less than the surrounding stations. My point was that even if I was just breaking even with the surrounding stations, the ease of filling up with a 35' trailer was well worth it.
    2017 F350 4x4 6.7 Turbo Diesel
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopperud View Post
    If you use Love's you will be less than the surrounding stations. My point was that even if I was just breaking even with the surrounding stations, the ease of filling up with a 35' trailer was well worth it.
    Got it. That make sense. I read your response as stating you *only* got on par with the card. I take it you never had an issue with the nozzles fitting in the neck of your tank?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2018 Dodge 3500 DRW
    2019 Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    None...took all that crap off. Runs much better.
    2017 Grand Design Solitude 379fls-r

2015 F250 FX4 6.7

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast