Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outlets

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Outlets

I have lost power to the Outlets in the bedroom and two in living room. I've checked breakers, fuses all good. Is there a fuse I'm missing. Tx

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a GFCI somewhere that has tripped? Check all of the other outlets in the trailer and see if these are chained off of it.
    John & Cheryl
    Sold: 2017 Tiffin Allegro 31SA Motorhome
    Sold: 2017 Reflection 337RLS, dual pane windows, 2nd A/C, Go Power! Solar Elite w/2000 watt inverter, Titan electric/hydraulic brakes, Goodyear Endurance ST235/85 R16 tires
    Sold: 2015 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, SRW, Duramax/Allison, 50 gallon Transfer Flow auxiliary tank
    States we have camped in with an RV:

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All gfi are okay none are tripped

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My tt is a 2017 Reflection 297rsts. I plugged into a 30 amp and everything works. Plug into 50 and battieries don't charge and plugging are limited to living room. Cannot figure out why. Please help.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyD View Post
    My tt is a 2017 Reflection 297rsts. I plugged into a 30 amp and everything works. Plug into 50 and battieries don't charge and plugging are limited to living room. Cannot figure out why. Please help.
    Is your trailer 30 or 50 Amp? I wonder if you have a problem with your shore power cord or adapter if you are using one.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is capable of either. If I am at a 30 I use a pig tail adapter that came w the trailer. This weekend I was plugged into a 50 no adapter and I experienced problems. I tried hooking up to a 30 and no problems.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyD View Post
    It is capable of either. If I am at a 30 I use a pig tail adapter that came w the trailer. This weekend I was plugged into a 50 no adapter and I experienced problems. I tried hooking up to a 30 and no problems.
    It's also possible the power pole had an issue. Do you use an EMS type surge protector? This would give you the status of the power source. The 30 and 50 Amp outlets are isolated from each other on the power pole. I would try a different 50A power pole and see if you still have a problem.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have the surge protector you referred to. I am going to the Cities RV park just down the street from me and I'll plug in there just to test it.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The head of my 50 amp cord has two blue lights that indicate that juice is coming in on both leads. It makes it easy to see if the head is getting full power.

I've never taken time to "map" the electrical system on my 323BHS. I have popped a GFC a number of times as an overload when both microwave and airless fryer were running. That reset has been on the side of the island, not at the circuit breaker. It seems like there are too many outlets on one GFC at the first of the circuit. And few items on the other circuit breaker circuits. Like I say, I need to take time to map the system for info purposes.

I'm also not sure about the quality of the GFC outlets that came with the trailer either.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you I'll have to check it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast