Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adjustments.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	23658 this little space had sand deposits once for me. Cleaned it all up and never an issue since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tom and Stacey
    TV - 2008 F350 Lariat DRW, 6.4 (done up) 8"bed, B&W3000 OEM Companion, Firestone Airbags w/ Wireless One compressor
    RV - 2018 GD Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D2Reid View Post
    Not the final answer. After back flushing out about 6 bb sized chunks the flow worked well. Now, 20 days later cold water in the kitchen sink has slowed again. When I get a round tuit I will back blush again, got it down to a science, just have to do without water for about an hour.

I have learned that the first thing I do when water flow gets to be an issue is to put a pressure gauge on the camp sites spigot. Then look for kinks or something on the hose. Then the water filter. Kind of outside to inside.
    Dallas
    Maybe a back flush with water and then air. And then maybe water and air again. KEN
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Seasoned Camper Dreamin' Dreamers's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not the final answer. After back flushing out about 6 bb sized chunks the flow worked well. Now, 20 days later cold water in the kitchen sink has slowed again. When I get a round tuit I will back blush again, got it down to a science, just have to do without water for about an hour.

I have learned that the first thing I do when water flow gets to be an issue is to put a pressure gauge on the camp sites spigot. Then look for kinks or something on the hose. Then the water filter. Kind of outside to inside.
    Tried tackling the pressure problem today. Tried to take the Nautilus panel off. Noticed the white pex hoses were collapsed, sucked in, and partially twisted.
    Take a look at yours. I changed them out. Now i have air in the system i cant get rid off and very poor pressure weather on dry camp or city mode.
    I'm now in the dog house...................
    Duane, Mary Jo, and Milo the dog = Full Timers.
    2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4x4 6.7 psd
    2019 GD Momentum 351M
    2016 BMW R1200 GS

Seasoned Camper Dreamin' Dreamers's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomstacey616 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adjustments.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	23658 this little space had sand deposits once for me. Cleaned it all up and never an issue since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is that ????
    Duane, Mary Jo, and Milo the dog = Full Timers.
    2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty Lariat 4x4 6.7 psd
    2019 GD Momentum 351M
    2016 BMW R1200 GS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 315RLTSinPA View Post
    I also had the same problem with the kitchen faucet. The problem is in the metal supply line to the faucet. There is a flow reducer that is clogged. You need to remove the whole faucet to work on it. I removed the reducer all together and all has been good again. If I remember right, there are 3 metal lines. 1 for hot in, 1 for cold in, and 1 that comes back out that the pullout hose attaches to. The reducer is in the line that the pullout hose attaches to.
    I know this post is from a while ago, I just wonder why this same thing suddenly happened to us with our Kitchen faucet only? It was fine for a couple years and then low flow. We replaced the faucet and still a problem. I was wondering if we have sediment in that kitchen faucet hot and cold water lines, and if we need a better filter system. I don't know if I can pull apart the faucet as you suggested as it is awkward and I'm not too handy! But may try it as am rather sick of this low flow.
    Terry Ann & Dave
    2016 Reflections 337 RLS
    Full Timers Since June, 2018

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the tip, I kind of concluded the same thing but took a little different tact for the partial solution. I bought a 3/4 inch female to 1/2 male adapter. Unscrewed the faucet head (1/2) and put the garden hose to faucet head hose adapter in, reverse flow. Then I unscrewed the cold water line, applied garden hose carefully to the faucet head and shot some water into a large pan, walla! calcium chunks. Hooked everything back up, water flow was great, for about 15 minutes, then back to a trickle.

I obviously I have a larger problem than just a little blockage, like a large amount of calcium build up in my system.

Now comes the hard part, is calcium deposits from my water heater or build up in the lines or just little chunkies from our summer in hard water....

We are in running mode, -250-300 miles a day, Nashville to Houston TX then bop on over to Austin for a 2 month stay. I will tackle it again when we get settled in Austin.
    May I ask what you found out? We have low flow and this is very frustrating. Replaced the faucet, removed the reducer from the faucet head and that helped but still no where near the flow we used to have. If I ever get it going right, wonder if adding a water softener/filtration system under the kitchen sink would help? Maybe it is calcification or other crap in the lines from our last 4 years of full timing all over the place? Thanks for any help!
    Terry Ann & Dave
    2016 Reflections 337 RLS
    Full Timers Since June, 2018

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12