Quote Originally Posted by JCZhome View Post
When you click on the link to buy tickets a window will open up that tells you the rally is sold out and ask you if you'd like to be replaced on the "wait list". As rally and life goes, there's always a few people that cancel as it gets closer to rally date (some times in the last couple of weeks) and then they can open that space up to the next person on the wait list.

There is another option. A rally site only gives a percentage of their sites to a rally. You may still be able to call the campground and make a reservation directly and then go to eventbrite site and buy tickets "attend rally but staying elsewhere" or sometimes referred to as day passes.....to attend all of the events and meals, etc.

When you click on the link to buy tickets a window will open up that tells you the rally is sold out and ask you if you'd like to be replaced on the "wait list". As rally and life goes, there's always a few people that cancel as it gets closer to rally date (some times in the last couple of weeks) and then they can open that space up to the next person on the wait list.

I did this back in September and indeed it replied the rally was full and gave me the option to be placed on a wait list which I opted for and was indicated I would be notified of cancellations. I never received a notice and recently got back on Eventbrite which then gave me the option to buy tickets, which prompted my contact to the Wagon Masters who initially could not give a definitive answer, but later said to go ahead and attempt to purchase a ticket and they would straighten it out later.

There is another option. A rally site only gives a percentage of their sites to a rally. You may still be able to call the campground and make a reservation directly and then go to eventbrite site and buy tickets "attend rally but staying elsewhere" or sometimes referred to as day passes.....to attend all of the events and meals, etc.

While waiting for an answer, I contacted the CG and they said they could not give me any information or reserve a spot as it has to be done through the Wagon Masters.

As of now it looks like we are in.