Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rotate table 90 degrees?

Hello,
    Since it is just my wife and I, we plan to put the ottoman in front of the sofa and leave it there. I need to work from the road, so I plan to use the table as a desk. Has anyone removed the table and turned it 90 degrees? I would remove the cushion from the wall and tuck the table in the corner. This would give us more room by the recliners and still allow both of us to sit on the long side of the table for meals. The added bonus would be that we would be looking out the window. Depending on where you are, this could be very nice.

Any tips on removing the table from those that have done this?

If this can be done, then we can stop looking at the Imagine 2670 mk and settle on the 297RSTS. Both trailers are great so we can’t go wrong either way 😀

Pat
    Pat and Rose
    2019 F-250 XLT 6.7 L diesel, long box

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 297 seats more than two in sofa/recliner seats does it not? The 2670 has only two seats, a full dinette and a work desk. What is that pushes you to the Reflection vs the Imagine?
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We like both travel trailers. The Benifets for each one as I see them are...

Imagine 2670mk
    Desk
    Refrig is not on a slide
    Solid steps
    Shorter at 32 feet
    Great couples trailer
    Lighter Weight
    More storage in bathroom (cubby holes)
    Drawers next to bed

Reflection 297RSTS
    Full nautilus system
    Heated underbelly
    Heat pads on holding tanks
    Receiver on the back for bike rack
    30 lb propane tanks
    Glass shower door
    Larger closet with washer/dryer prep
    Updated woodwork
    Great couples trailer
    Power stabilizer jacks

We really like things about both... tough decision.

Pat
    Pat and Rose
    2019 F-250 XLT 6.7 L diesel, long box

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well there is your answer, check off the things that are important to you and you will have chosen your trailer. No question the Reflections are a cut above the Imagines, so it is sort of an apples and oranges comparison. Things like a full nautilus panel or self leveling/power stabilizers are important to some, meaningless to others. Do you plan to use in cooler weather? Heated underbelly might be important for that. 30# tanks is and has always been rather meaningless for us, we move often, seldom in one place for more than 4 or 5 nights, and usually with power, so after two full camping seasons, 80 total nights, I have one 20# tank full and one with about 3# in it (according to my lying bathroom scale). To quote our TV suppliers, your mileage may vary.

The imagine is less money because it is less trailer, IMO. If I remember right, it is also lighter - easier to pull. Good luck and safe travels.
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.