User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Water Pump on 337RL

Went to winterize our 5th wheel and the water pump will not work. Both switch lights work but the pump will not run. There is no dedicated fuse for the pump, so ???????
    Any thoughts

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If memory serves me right, there is a fuse inline near the water pump. One has to remove the panel by the Nautilus to access it. It’s been awhile since I had my head back there looking around, so I could be wrong.

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No matter what position the water control levers are in, if the pump doesn't run at all, it's a power or pump problem. Depending on the pump model, there's either an in-line fuse at the pump or (on some heavier-duty models) a spade type fuse that plugs into the back of the motor.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There should be an inline fuse somewhere. I have one fuse behind the nautilus panel coming off the switch that turns the pump on from the outside and I have another fuse that comes off the line from the interior switch that controls the pump.

Not sure what model pump you have, some people report their switches operate like a 3 way switch and are interconnected. My pump has 2 separate inputs so there are 2 dedicated wires and fuses that connect to the pump. I've never tried removing one of the inputs to see if the pump still works or not.

You should def check behind your nautilus panel and trace the wires back starting at the pump and see what you have.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just found an inline fuse right by the pump behind the wall in the pass through. Not sure why they would put a fuse back there though. Seems hard to get to if you're out camping.